Friday, October 8, 2010

An UFO shooting a laser beam on a missile? Bob Jacobs PhD on CNN Larry King Live



Ufology is not among my main interests, so I lack the knowledge to comment soundly about this matter. Currently, I remain largely agnostic about the putative extraterrestial origin of UFOs.

I don't deny the existence of UFOs, that is, of flying objects which haven't been identified yet. Technically, this is what ufos are all about. But I remain agnostic about the possible extraterrestial origin of some cases of UFO phenomena.

So I consider that the phenomenon is real, but its actual interpretation and understanding is still unknown and problematic due to the complexity of the phenomenon.

In any case, whatever is your opinion about this matter, the above short video could be of your interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội