Monday, May 14, 2012

Jime's Iron Law in action: Peter Atkins debates


 Readers of my blog know that I've talked about and provided evidence for (what I've called) Jime's Iron Law regarding hard-core atheists. I'm strongly convinced that this law is true, because the evidence supporting it seems to be too strong. I'm more convinced of the veracity of this law than of the evidence for the afterlife.

In the following videos, you will watch a couple of recent debates by atheist Peter Atkins, one of them against William Lane Craig (in 2011) and another against Callum Miller (in 2012).

These debates are telling and provide concrete examples of the how Jime's Iron Law functions in the actual world. You will get a deeper understanding of the Law just by watching and thinking hard about Atkins' ideas, arguments and thinking.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội