Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Delaying posting...

Some people have written to me asking for the reasons of my recent absence of the "blogging" world.

I've been busy traveling to a couple of countries (and studying directly a bunch of interesting things, including long visits to so-called "haunted houses", where I'm trying, using my own money and resources, to record some objective, convincing, tangible evidence despite the silly opposition and pessimism of some people...), but also, when time and place is available, reading carefully some recent books and papers on analytic philosophy, Historical Jesus scholarship, martial arts books, survival research and other things which are interesting to me.

Also, I'm using my own interdisciplinary research methodology. For example, in the so-called "haunted houses or places" which I'm visiting and studying, I'm looking for evidence not only of the alleged phenomenon itself, but of other phenomena which could be (or not) related to it, like ufological phenomena. For example, I'm trying to discover if UFOs sightings are, somehow, connected with "haunted places", so trying to establish an informed dialogue between parapsychology and ufology.

Also, I'm trying to see whether so-called "ghost" phenomena, provided they're reasonably confirmed to exist in the cases that I'm observing, are responsive to prayings and religious methods (or if they could be explained with religious categories, like so-called demonic phenomena), so establishing a dialogue not only with ufology, but with theology and the long spiritual traditions of religions too.

As I've commented in my previous posts, there is a amazing lack of connection, communication and fruitful feedback among professionals of parapsychology, ufology, religion (and many other fields). Nobody seems to be interested in integrating these fields into a more widely informed and interdisciplinary research programme, so the insights of one field are rarely, if ever, used by the other fields.

All of this "informal", purely personal (for the sake's of my own curiosity), pilot study is very time (and money) consuming, but it is a great personal experience, with a lot of FUN.

So, stay tuned... more of "subversive thinking" soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội